I started this week off creating the video implementation plan and the recruitment plan Danni and Luca had asked me to create in their absence. Both plans were tricky to make a start on as its not something I've had to do before, however once I started both, I just kept coming back to them throughout the week and adding bits to them as and when they popped into my head.
I also went on to complete 4 risk assessments this week, one returning to our Bognor centre, two returning to our Littlehampton library outreach and the third in our Chichester centre. I sent through each of the office guidance through so everyone could have a read through the updated procedures at the office they would be attending.
I also helped Charlie with some marketing ideas for the EUSS project. It is quite close to the deadline so more extravagant adverts like radio were out of the window, but we did come up with signage on pens, bumper stickers, leaflets through doors, posters. All things that could be quickly created internally and distributed.
We also had some issues with the video doorbell at the beginning of the week, I called the electrician and we arranged to meet at the end of the week to try and figure out what was wrong with it.
I met the electrician at Bognor to sort out the video doorbell, although not 100% the electrician believed it was because the doorbell had not previously been fitted with a doorbell transformer, now it was and it was working fine.